annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

Applications in one DVD *Updated* 11th of October 2012 Deluxe

Comprimi
X
Comprimi
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Applications in one DVD *Updated* 11th of October 2012 Deluxe

A collection of most used or must have applications in one single DVD pack .ISO
    All with updates and necessary sn``s, all of this with only one single scope: to help you , the user , get a fresh installation , quick & running + 100% secured.

USE F3 on your KEYBOARD to Search for a Certain APP so you can test if it``s here Enjoy

Hello there

Today I am going to present you something special made by me, for you
    It took me more than a month (actually one month and 11 days) to collect this impressive DVD Size packet of applications , sort what is good and what is bad , scan it for your protection with 42 Known antiviruses , make the .iso image so you can easily burn it onto a DVD (at 4x Recommended speed) , adapt it so it can fit in exactly one single DVD/DVD9.

:!: If you find some patches or cracks that are password protected it``s meant to do that because some antiviruses might see them as a threat but in reality they have nothing wrong , the password is : Open

The main question is why all this?

Well . Just because I know how frustrating is after installing a new operating system to look for apps in different CD``s DVD``s etc or Surf the net countless hours in finding the right , working application that suits your needs .

Solution:

I have organized this DVD (8,5 GB) in such a way that is very user friendly.
    In the Root Folder [right after you open the image] you will find the main base folders that will contain all other (specific) data . Every folder has it``s own type of applications .

For instance in "Audio Utilities" you will find only audio related applications for example : "Winamp"

Why this DVD ?

Mainly because it``s well organized , safe to use and easy to operate with . It contains the direct app``s, this means they are not in archives so you will need to do extra work when installing one product , the installation executables are waiting for you to open them right in the respecive folder of the respected (named) application.

Another Reason would be the ``updates`` , in a larger sense , the new applications , they are always recommended because they have solved earlier builts bugs and newer apps are always more stable than older ones . Of course new is not always better but I have carefully selected for you the best of the best applications so you can enjoy a full multimedia experience and not just install bloatware (unneeded software) .

What does the DVD Contain ?

It does contain all necessary software for a PC to run more than smoothly and safe .

I``ll begin by showing you the content of the DVD:

Adobe & Foxit Reader
    Adobe Flash & Shockwave Player
    Archivators
    Audio Software
    Bluetooth Software
    Browsers
    CD DVD & Blu-Ray Burners
    CPU GPU RAM & System Detailers>
    DC``s ++ & Tools
    DirectX 9.0c
    Email Clients & Tools
    Emulator Softwares & Game Tools
    Instant Messengers
    Java Runtime Environment
    Mouse Enhancements & Font Tools
    MS Office 2003 Professional Lite & 2010 Consumer
    MS Windows OS & Office Suite Updates
    OS Forcers Unlockers Activators Decrypters
    Partition - Recovery & Backup Software
    Photo & Design Software
    Security Advisors
    Text Editors
    Tweakers & Optimizators
    Uninstall Software
    Video Software & Utilities
    Driver Utilities - For Finding

All Applications have been pre-cracked or have a special folder near them called ``cure`` ``fix`` , ``SN (txt)`` , ``crack`` , ``patch`` or "How to" (txt).

You will also need NET Framework for some applications , so here it is , the latest version (some of them use this so you better have it - it also improves the system stability once installed).
    This Collection of apps has been scanned for the users protection with
    (these antiviruses are not included in this release , they were simply used for scanning purposes) :

- Kaspersky Internet Security 2013
    - BitDefender Total Security 2013
    - Eset NOD32 Smart Security 6 Beta 2
    - Comodo Internet Security 5
    - FSecure Internet Security 2012
    - a-squared antivirus free 4.5.0.27
    - Panda Cloud Antivirus 2 PRO
    - Avira Premium Security v11
    - AVG Internet Security 10
    - Panda Active Scan 2
    - PrevX v3.1
    - Panda Total Security 2012