annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

Dcc-e2 1.43

Comprimi
X
Comprimi
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Dcc-e2 1.43

Update Support Barry Allen

Newer versions of Barry Allen are now supported (tested with V6.1.3). Older versions should continue to run on DCC-E2, I could not even test it, otherwise a downgrade would have been necessary.

Support sub-directories in the path Recordings (Experimental)
    Recordings automatically in a combo box to select a sub-directory will be displayed if the subdirectories in the standard recording path will be found. The selection of a sub-directory automatically triggers a rescan of the list. Please note: Download a file of photographs can be done within a single directory, a combining of images from different directories simultaneously is not possible and must be separated!

Behavior of the Recording list with auto zoom changed
    If "Restrict auto-zoom" in the configuration parameter is set, now and in the recording list, the text sizes maintained. In more lines are displayed when the window is enlarged. If "Restrict auto-zoom" is not set, will continue to always fully zoomed without changing the number of lines.

Securing the sorting parameters for Recordings
    The parameters for representing the Recording List (Sort by ... / ascending or descending) are now saved in the INI file and restart AnyNET set on the most recent value.

bugfixes

- If the FTP Commander WHILE changing a file name, press the Delete key, the delete function has been activated ..
    - The memory information was incorrect values ​​when a file system mounted with the long name was over. The detection has been improved, but I put my hand into a fire to wink
    -. When deleting recordings to date the associated * sc file is missing.

This task is no text-based changes in the resources, why should all language files of the previous version continue to be used.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
    http://d2mac.tumblr.com/ Mio Blog di Foto
Sto operando...
X